Green Barley Benefits
Green Barley, with scientific name Hordeum vulgare, is considered as the only vegetation on Earth that can provide sole nutritional support from birth to old age.
Green barley has the powerful concentration of protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and chlorophyll.
Green Barley A Total Food is Organic and Natural. It is considered as super food, and some even call it “miracle food”.
- 11 times the calcium in cows’ milk
- 5 times the iron in spinach
- 7 times the vitamin C in oranges
- 2 times the Beta Carotene in carrots
- 80mg of vitamin B12 per hundred grams
Benefits of Green Barley Enzymes
Enzymes ensure the proper digestion of nutrients, energy production, metabolism and transportation of fluid to cells, and elimination of toxins among others.
Superoxide Dismustase (SOD). This is also called the anti-aging enzyme: This enzyme removes toxic substances from our cells and can restore and repair DNA in older and less active cells.
P4D1: This stimulates the repair of DNA molecule to produce good cells and destroys cancer cell.
Isolates, breaks down and neutralizes substances found in Tobacco.
Benefits of Green Barley Chlorophyll
- detoxifying agent for the liver
- stimulates hemoglobin production
- has wound healing properties
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- cuts excess cholesterol, triglycerides & other blood lipids
- removes scars in lungs
- stimulates tissue growth
- stimulates red blood cells
- removes carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide
- has antioxidant properties
Green Barley contains polypeptides, a protein that can be directly absorbed by the blood that promotes cell metabolism and neutralizes bad substances.
Green Barley keeps the body’s alkalinity-acidity ratio balanced.
Green Barley is high in soluble fiber which helps metabolize fats, checks cholesterol levels, and insoluble fiber which promotes a healthy digestive tract and reduces the risk of cancer.
The Chromium in Green Barley increases the ability of insulin to bind cells and leads to increase insulin sensitivity of the body tissue to enable the body to absorb and use blood sugar better.
Important Links to Visit (BENEFITS OF GREEN BARLEY):