- FDA Approved
Original Green Barley Philippines Web site about green barley miracle food for newborns, kids, adults, & animals. Buy green barley grass now from Green Barley Philippines.com, your most trusted and authorized green barley distributor. Call/Text +63917 452 4741. We ship nationwide and overseas. Free membership. Automatic Dealership.
firstname.lastname@example.org Barley Grass Powder Juice Philippines Product Green Barley Philippines is authorized distributor of green barley juice and pure barley in capsule form. Bookmark our sites for more green barley testimonials and benefits. Green Barley Philippines.com - Internet\'s most trusted and most visited Web site about barley products.
Barley is recognized by Science as the most nutritious of all plant foods.
Barley grass is the only vegetation on Earth that provides sole nutrition from birth to old age.
Green Barley powder juice is a super food for newborns, kids, adults, and animals.
Our brand is the leading and original brand of barley juice powder in the Philippines.
Submit your product testimonials.
Buy the leading and original green juice in the Philippines from us! We ship nationwide and around the world. We welcome business partners. ORDER AT THE LINK BELOW IF YOU’RE PAYING VIA BANK/WESTERN: www.greenbarleyphilippines.com/green-barley-dealership +63917 452 4741 email@example.com BUY NOW VIA SECURED PAYMENT GATEWAY: PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD (For 1st time buyers for orders within the Philippines or orders from overseas/other countries but will be shipped to the Philippines. For shipments to other countries, please buy at this link. )
2) FOR REORDERS or 2nd box (shipments within Philippines), please click the buy button below:
For other countries, please click the Green Barley Online Store.
For other mode of payments, please click here.
Please note that the our Web site is the original and leading Web site about barley juice in the Philippines, locally manufactured by Health-Wealth International Corp. We have a lot of copycats out there that claim they’re also Green Barley Philippines. We’re not affiliated with any of them such as greenbarley.ph and many more.
You may also contact us via our sister-Web site at www.greenbarleysaves.com
Please be aware that there are also fake barley products circulating anywhere in the Philippines. Buy only from authorized barley distributors. Talk to us. Connect with us in our Google Plus Page.
Plugin by dagondesign.com
To answer your question: “If green barley is registered with FDA Philippines”, herewith is the product registration number: FDA FR 113742.
To God goes the glory!
Buy only the original green barley product from authorized green barley philippines distributors. We ship nationwide and overseas. You may become a member for personal use or business use or both. It’s automatic dealership upon buying 1 box of green barley or 1 product pack. One box contains 28 bottles which you can use up to 196 days at min. recommended adult dosage of 30ml.
How to buy green barley:
1) You may buy via our online secured payment gateway via paypal or credit card. Please click on our Green Barley Philippines Online Store. Please use this ONLY if you’re paying online via credit card or paypal. Please make sure that you send us the ff: details in the note to seller section: Name/Shipping Address/Mobile #. We’ll confirm that we have received your payment as soon as PayPal has sent us the notice of payment. For us to register you as member-dealer, please send us the ff. info: full name including middle name, if any; date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy). You can send this to us after we have confirmed your payment or you can send this anytime buy emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2) If you’re paying via bank deposit or Western Union/Moneygram, you can use this link: Green Barley Dealership . You will instantly receive a confirmation email there regarding your order for 1 box. If you’re ordering from other countries, we’ll send you a separate email regarding the shipping fee and total payment for your green barley order. Responses normally take 24-48 hours. If you don’t get our response immediately, and your order is urgent, kindly check your spam folder or don’t hesitate to call/SMS at the following contact points:
+63917 452 4741 – Global No. (this is also our viber no.)
+63915 263 3955 – Free Viber Call/Message
+63922 868 6829 – Our SUN Cellular No.
4) You may also order via Private Message at Green Barley Philippines Official Facebook Page at https://facebook.com/greenbarleybestherbalproduct
5) You may simply just call/send us a message via Green Barley Philippines numbers (stated above).
6) You may meetup with us if you’re residing in Metro Manila. Please set an appointment so we can mark our calendars.
7) If you’re outside the country as a foreigner or overseas filipino worker (OFW), please note that we ship to other countries, too. If you’re an OFW and you want to buy green barley for your loved ones in the Philippines or anywhere around the world, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’re a foreigner, and you want to bring green barley to your country, we’d like to welcome you as our business partner.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others through green barley.
To your health and wealth,
The Barley Lady, propagated the search for green barley in the Philippines and green barley philippines in the world wide web
The Barley Story: Understanding the Origin of Green Barley, Probably World’s Healthiest and Nutritious Food
To better understand the product, green barley, probably the world’s healthiest food, let’s study the history of barley, from the grass family, which is a cereal grain.
The first cultivation of barley began during the Neolithic Age. Wikipedia cites, “The Neolithic Era, or Period, from νέος (néos, “new”) and λίθος (líthos, “stone”), or New Stone age, was a period in the development of human technology, beginning about 10,200 BC, according to the ASPRO chronology in some parts of the Middle East, and later in other parts of the world and ending between 4,500 and 2,000 BC.” 1
The most ancient evidence of barley cultivation dated back to 10,000 B.C. According to the book, Barley – Webster’s Timeline History by Dr. Philip Parker, it was during the 10,000 B.C. in Mesopotamia, when people began to collect wild wheat and barley, probably to make malt and then beer. Some sources cited though that “barley was grown in the Middle East prior to 10,000 B.C.”2
As mentioned in the Dr. Parker’s Barley Book, it was stated there that in 9,000 B.C., “goats and sheep were domesticated in Persia (Iran) and Afghanistan; emmer wheat and barley were cultivated in Canaan (Israel)”, according to Alexander Hellemans and Bryan Bunch, and around 8,000 B.C., in Aegean Greece, a food-producing economy was adopted as evidenced by wheat, barley, sheep, goats, and pigs.
The earliest remains of barley were said to be recovered around 8,500 B.C. in the Fertile Crescent, including Palestine or Jericho, and Syria or Abu Hureyra. Around 7,000 B.C. and 8,000 B.C., domesticated barley was found in the Zagros Mountains including Iran or Kosh, and Iraq or Jarmo. Domesticated barley was also found around 7,000 B.C in Pakistan or Mehrgarh, and in Jeitun (Turkmenistan) around 6,000 B.C 3.
Around 6,000 B.C., in Baluchistan (Pakistan), “barley was the main crop”, according to John Teeple in Timelines of World History.
Two Kinds of Barley
There are two kinds of barley: the wild barley and the domesticated barley. The natural form or barley grows wild in the Middle East. Cultivated or domesticated barley is said to have descended from wild barley, Hordeum spontaneum.One thing that differentiates between wild barley and domesticated barley, is the spikes. Wild barley has brittle spikes; domesticated barley has non-shattering spikes. Another way to classify barley is its identification of the grains: two-row, four-row, and six-row barley, the differences of which is in the number of grains produced. The wild barley is of two-row type, which means it produces 25-30 grains, while the domesticated barley is a six-row, which means, it produces 25-60 grains. Two-row barley contains low amount of protein as compared to the six-row barley.4.
Uses of Barley
Wikipedia lists the following uses of barley:
1. Algaecide – Barley straw or also called as liquid barley extract is used as a natural way to clean a pond. This practice has been used by farmers for hundreds of years as a type of natural algaecide. It’s been said though that in reality, the barley straw does not actually kill or remove the algae. When the added barley in the pond degrades and breaks down, it decomposes and releases the enzymes that will slightly change the PH of the pond water. This change in the PH of the pond water provides a habitat for the pond that inhibits the growth of algae4.
In England, barley straw helps in reducing algae growth without harming pond plants and animals. The straw is placed in mesh bags and floated in fish ponds or water gardens. This practice, though, has not been approved by the EPA for use as a pesticide. Its effectiveness as an algicide in ponds has produced mixed results during university testing in the US and the UK5.
2. Animal Feed – Barley, as used for livestock feeding, accounts for 85% of barley production. In the United States, half of barley production is used as livestock feed.
3. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) – Alcoholic beverage: barley is a key ingredient in beer and whisky production. Non-alcoholic beverage: barley water and barley tea in Japan. In Italy, barley is used as coffee substitute Caffè de orzo (coffee of barley)6.
4. Food – In the United States, barley production that is used for food accounts for approximately 2%7. Barley contains eight essential amino acids. It was reported in a 2006 study that eating whole grain barley “can regulate blood sugar levels (i.e. reduce blood glucose response to a meal) for up to 10 hours after consumption compared to white or even whole-grain wheat”. Barley, for food usage, include barley meal or wholemeal barley flour that is used in porridge and gruel in Scotland, and barley soup that is traditionally eaten during Ramadan in Saudi Arabia. Barley is used in soups and stews in Eastern and Central Europe. Barley, in Africa, is considered a traditional food plant and is considered vital in improving nutrition, boosting food security, fostering rural development, and, in supporting sustainable land care. In the Scottish Highlands and islands, barley is used in bread and biscuits.
5. Barley was used for 7 diseases - During Prophet Muhammed’s time, barley (talbina) was prescribed for seven diseases.
The Food Product: Green Barley Powder Juice Drink
The Japanese scientist, Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, said that barley is the most nutritious plant that provides sole nutrition from birth to old age. His own life experience led him to discover the amazing health benefits of barley. His research was based on extensive study of over 150 plants and grains in a span of over 20 years.
Green barley is a food product that contains essential nutrients — such as, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chlorophyll, and live enzymes. Regular drinking of this miracle product has proven beneficial in maintaining and providing the vitality and good health of people. Over the years, there have been lots of amazing green barley testimonials from people who have continuously used/drank green barley.
Know more about our product, Green Barley. Call/SMS us now at 0063 917 452 4741 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Original and Official Green Barley Philippines Web site