#1 Web site about green barley miracle food for pure healing of newborns, kids, adults, & animals. Buy green barley now. Call/Text +63917 452 4741
firstname.lastname@example.org Green Barley A Total Food Green barley benefits people suffering from High blood pressure; High blood sugar; High Cholesterol; Arthritis; low energy, Sleepiness; Overweight; Neck pain; Rheumatism; Constipation; Bad breath; Gout; Rhinitis; Severe back pain; Cancer; Frequent urination; Urinary tract infection; Jaundice; Lupus; Leptospirosis; Stroke; and, more... Green Barley Philippines is authorized distributor of green barley juice and pure barley in capsule form. Bookmark our sites for more green barley testimonials. Green Barley Philippines.com - Internet\'s most trusted and most visited Web site about green barley. Let food be your medicine. ~ Hippocrates
The following are the amazing barley green testimonials: GREEN BARLEY: A TOTAL FOOD.
Green Barley Testimonial Cancer
Green Barley Testimonial Diabetes
Green Barley Testimonials on Goiter and Leptospirosis
Green Barley Testimonial on Diabetes (escaped amputation)
Green Barley Testimonials on Cyst, Premature Baby
Green Barley Testimonials on Kidney Problem, Psoriasis, Arthritis
Barley Green Testimonials : Jaundice and 2nd Degree Burn
Barley Green Testimonial : Arterial Venous Malformation
Inquire via email at email@example.com or add me at Skype: greenbarleyqueen.
Heart Plus is 100% Pure GREEN BARLEY Powder in capsule form.
Our green barley bottle in powder form has been receiving great reviews from our clients nationwide and worldwide. Thank you all for patronizing our product, green barley a total food, the leading and original brand of green barley in the Philippines from the Health Wealth Corporation.
Lately, with the introduction of pure barley in capsule form, we’ve also been receiving a lot of inquiries about it. We have been receiving green barley testimonials from clients about the pure barley capsules.
Some of our clients said that in taking the pure barley capsules, they mix two capsules of pure barley in one bottle of green barley juice. Others just take the pure barley capsules as is.
Green Barley is best for people suffering from heart diseases and other leading causes of death. On May 19, 2006, USFDA approved PO6-70 that green barley reduces risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
Green Barley Testimonial on Heart Disease:
HEALTHY HEART ANEW FOR MILAGROS MANANSALA
Here’s the story on how greenbarley has helped 49-yr old Milagros Manansala.
“Talagang para akong binagsakan ng langit, nang marinig ko yun,” recalls Milagros. Her battery of tests revealed a moderate to a severe degree of heart condition. Two doctors confirmed Milagros’ need for operation. “Barado daw kasi yung heart valves ko,” she says.
One afternoon, a certain Lolita, passing by Milagros’ house, came looking for a fellow neighbors. She noticed how occupied Milagros was in doing her paper works. She offered her to try greenbarley.
“Naniniwala naman ako sa herbal supplements. Health worker ako. Ito yung tinuturo sa amin sa training,” shares Milagros. Immediately, she drank the two tablespoons given to her by Lolit.
The wonderful effects were realized the following day.
Milagros recalls, “Kinabukasan, naisip ko, aba, hindi ako napagod. Buong araw akong nag-paper works! At hindi ako nahilo! Dati, panay ang inom ko ng paracetamol. Ang blood pressure ko laging mataas. Nasusuka ako. Pero, nung araw na yun, after taking Green Barley, wala akong naramdaman!”
These ill symptoms Milagros has been having were also the reasons why at one time, she thought of resigning from work. “Syempre, I felt inefficient na ako. Pero, talaga pagka-take ko ng greenbarley, I was energized!” Ngayon ko lang naramdaman yun. Kaya bumili ako ng ikalawang bote, hanggang sa inalok ako ni Lolit maging distributor,” she says.
With the PhP30,000.00 supposedly alloted for her operation, that Milagros received from her cousin, she purchased a whole box. “Pikit mata po talaga. Sabi ko bahala na. Kasi sabi nung isa kong kasama ko, subukan ko daw uminom ng isang bote bawat araw, at baka gumaling ang puso ko,” narrates Milagros. Her decision proved to be a real blessing! After her doctor’s visit, lab test revealed the superb news: “Hindi na daw po kailangang operahan!”, exclaimed Milagros. This was in April, after only three months of greenbarley.
Last May, as her way of thanking God for the blessing, Milagros held a feast – for her and her husband’s 30th anniversary, for her grandchildren’s birthday, and most of all, for her new gift of life.
She confirms: “Miracle juice ang dapat na pangalan nito, hindi green barley. Mahal talaga ako ng Diyos. Sa maikling panahon lang, pinagaling Niya ako”.
How wealthy people live their lives
When you’re wealthy, other people often think that all you do is surround yourself with luxury. What they don’t know is that to be rich and to stay that way, you must not shy away from constant hard work, a drive to excel, an appetite to take risks and an enigmatic attitude. To help you achieve the path of richness, here are 10 habits of wealth people that you can incorporate in your life.
Top 10 Habits of Wealthy People
1. Understand the Nature of Money
A lot of people have a love-hate relationship with money. They begrudge those who have plenty but they spend all their time to attempt having the same wealth for themselves. Understanding the nature of money will change the way you think about it. Don’t make money the center of your world but respect its value, too.
2. Avoid overspending
Spend less than what you earn. Unfortunately, a lot of people don’t and can’t practice this habit. If you spend more than what you earn, chances are, and you’ll have debts. And when you start having debts, getting wealthy and staying that way will be a bit more difficult to achieve.
3. There’s no harm or shame with starting small
Dreaming of owning a multi-million company isn’t a bad thing. In fact, this dream can be a motivation. But if you don’t have the means to build a large-scale business for the meantime, focus your attention to small business opportunities. “Not enough,” is a disease. Instead of thinking that you only have 1,000 bucks, think that you’re a thousand bucks richer than other people. And work from there. You may want to start franchising a business with a small capital of PhP5995. Yes, barely PhP6000 to start a green barley business franchise!
4. Save as much and as often as you can
This is actually self-explanatory and logical. To build a nest egg, saving is mandatory. A small amount of savings monthly can go a long way.
5. Quick isn’t always good
Unless you’ve won the lottery, getting rich quickly isn’t that feasible and realistic. In fact, this is often too good to be true. When offered an investment opportunity or work with a too-good-too-be-true benefits and salary, make sure to triple check the authenticity of the chance to earn more cash.
6. Patience is truly a virtue
Don’t rush anything. Be patient with your emergence. You can’t make a fortune overnight. A gradual build up of your fortune through hard work, determination and perseverance will make a world of difference from your attitude on how to spend your hard earned money.
7. Like what Steve Jobs said, “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
Never stop learning even if you reach the point where you’re already comfortable with your income. Continue your education by going back to school to take few more classes or just by reading books and news about the “it” happenings on your chosen field. Being wealthy doesn’t mean becoming lazy. In fact, it’s the other way around.
8. A balanced life is the key
Wealthy people don’t really go gaga over the latest gadgets or the brand new “toys” in the market. Most often than not, truly rich people maintain their status by practicing a balanced life – a time to work, to play, to interact with others and to spend time with loved ones.
9. Money can’t buy happiness
But money can buy material things. As with everything in life, wealth must be tackled with the most basic desire to be happy. Most wealthy people got rich because they work had to provide a better future for their families. This means that when it comes to money, love and happiness shouldn’t be disregarded.
10. Enjoy your wealth
All work and no play, makes being rich a boring standard of living.
How healthy people live their lives
Living a healthy lifestyle is easy enough to do if you have discipline and determination. To help you achieve a healthier and better life, here are the top 10 habits of healthy people. Remember that taking care of your health isn’t just about what you eat, but how you perceive life in general.
Top 10 habits of healthy people
1. Healthy Eating – Needless to say, possibly the most important habit to achieve a better lifestyle is to start eating healthily. People who are practicing healthy living practice a balanced diet – more whole grains, fruits and veggies. Lean meats are also essential proteins but they only consume small amounts of cholesterol, sugar, and salt. Controlling portions of what they eat is also a habit that they do to avoid overeating. Adding natural supplements like Green Barley is also a good move when you want to be as healthy as you can be. You can buy green barley online. Just click on the order form.
2. Think About Your Digestion – You may have the healthiest diet but if you don’t make sure to digest your food properly, then your efforts will be futile. Proper digestion is a must if you want to your heath to improve. Poor digestion often causes chronic ailments. To make sure you don’t experience any of these, drinking real food supplements like barley green to help you with your digestion is highly recommended.
3. Change your Diet – Diet doesn’t only mean choosing the right types of food to eat. It also implies a combination of less or no alcohol, right foods and regular exercise.
4. Exercise Regularly – If you want to be fit and healthy, exercising regularly is a must. There’s no need for you to enroll in an exclusive gym class just to do your exercise routines because as simple as walking can deliver oxygen and nutrients to your body. Start with moderate exercises and work your way up.
5. Take Care of Your Skin – It has been said that a person’s skin shows the kind of health and wellness he/she practices. Make sure that you mirror a livelier wellness with a glowing skin.
6. Get Enough Sleep – Sleep deprivation is a bad practice. Too much sleep isn’t good as well. Both can cause chronic illnesses that can even cause death. Make an effort to get adequate sleep even if you have a busy schedule.
7. Laugh – Laughter is indeed the best medicine because a happier disposition in life often results to a healthier YOU.
8. Connect with Others – Be involved. Keeping your social life active is one way of making sure that your health and well-being is better than before. Studies show that people with positive connection live a longer and healthier life. Positive relationships with people can lower blood pressure.
9. Feed Your Mind – Read books. Be informed. Health isn’t all about the food you eat. It’s also about the things that you feed your mind. Constant learning is a good way of exercising and exploring your talents.
10. Avoid Stress- This is probably one of the toughest habits to do because there are a lot of stressors around. The important thing to do is to make a conscious effort to avoid stress. Work related stress can lead to depression and various heart conditions. Don’t wait for this to happen to you. Decompress and make time to do the things that can help you de-stress and take care of your health.